Living Care Community Services Shoalhaven is located on the South Coast of New South Wales. It provides community based care across the Shoalhaven Region.
In addition to community aged care packages (CACPs), Living Care Community Services Shoalhaven also provides extended aged care at home (EACH), allowing the program to provide both low level and high level care within the community.
Assistance may be provided in the following areas:
- Personal care;
- Social Support;
- After hours emergency contact;
- Home help, housekeeping;
- Laundry assistance;
- Meal preparation or assistance with a special diet;
- Light gardening;
- Assistance with medications;
- Pastoral care;
- Referral and assistance to access home and garden maintenance to ensure safety and security; advice related to home safety; minor modification to home e.g. shower hose, bath rails;
- Assistance to access services to maintain personal affairs.
For EACH packages the following assistance may also be provided:
- Clinical care and management of clinical care needs by a registered nurse e.g. pain management, urinary catheter care, enteral feeding, complex wound management, tracheotomy care, maintenance of oxygen therapy, medication management, on call access to nursing services;
- Access to allied health services and therapies (excluding intensive, long term rehabilitative therapies);
- Support; therapy and activities designed to prevent or manage a particular condition or behaviour and enhance quality of life;
- Mobility assistance, aids and therapy (excluding motorised wheelchairs, scooters and custom-made aids);
- Carer support.
201 Illaroo Road
North Nowra NSW 2541
(02) 4424 5267